An energetic and positive annual meeting was held at St. George’s on January 27. It was well attended and followed by a customarily delicious pot luck lunch.
Highlights of the meeting included:
- approval of proposed by-law changes
- report of a slight operating surplus for 2018
- an inspiring and substantive update on Time of Wonder Learning Center from Barbara Diamond and Sharon Talbot
- election of Wardens and Vestry including some new faces: Bobbie Gray as Jr. Warden; Julie Littlefield as Treasurer; and Deborah Field, Charlie Bergeron, Barbara Diamond and Marcia Flinkstrom as new members of the Vestry
- expressions of deep gratitude to John Cashman for his service as sexton, Alice Kerr Laird for her service during the sabbatical and beyond, Harry Mussman for being our fix everything guy, JB Marchessault who leaves us after ably serving us as Jr. Warden and Fred Lynk for unparalleled commitment and leadership serving as Treasurer for SIX YEARS.
The meeting was graciously and good-humoredly presided over by Rev. Fred Reynolds.